US Air Force warns against storming Nevada base

Currently, 1.3 million Facebook users indicate they are interested in proposed event slated for Sept. 20

More than 1.7 million people have joined a Facebook event page calling for storming the top secret Area 51 military base in Nevada, sparking a warning from the U.S. Air Force.

The proposed event, named “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us”, is scheduled for Sept. 20.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” the event page says. “If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets [sic] see them aliens.”

“Naruto” refers to the running style of the Japanese anime character Naruto Uzumaki.

Currently, some 1.3 million others indicate they are interested.

Air Force spokesperson Laura McAndrews told ABC News on Thursday that officials were aware of the event.

“The Nevada Test and Training Range is an area where the Air Force tests and trains combat aircraft. As a matter of practice, we do not discuss specific security measures, but any attempt to illegally access military installations or military training areas is dangerous,” she said in a statement.

Conspiracy theorists believe the U.S. government uses the base to hide aliens and their spacecraft.

The BBC reported that the theories started in 1989 when a man named Bob Lazar claimed in an interview that he was a physicist who had worked in Area 51.

“Lazar said he had worked on taking apart a UFO and had read government documents describing alien involvement in life on earth,” it said.

The military base occupies 2.9 million acres of land and 5,000 square miles of airspace is prohibited for civilian flights.

Last week, McAndrews told The Washington Post that the Air Force discourages anyone from trying to enter the area.

“The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets,” she said.

https://www.globaldailynews.com/world/trump-says-public-will-find-us-response-iran/

You might also like